Friday, June 15, 2007

Tony Award Winners 2007 - what's common?

Ten dollar question - What's common between the prestigious Tony award winnersof this year Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater and me the commoner.
Answer: Not doubting your intelligence, but I bet you couldn't have guessed. Well, we each chant NMRK and have the same life-mentor. Sorry, I get to keep the buck.

Isn't it a great title for their musical on youth - "Spring Awakening". I have to go see it on Broadway. Besides it's easy for me since I live on Broadway. Keeeep walking .... in the direction of your nose ...
Duncan Sheik's heart was with youth for a long time since his own. Remember the foreward he wrote for The Ways of Youth?

Tony award website:
http://www.tonyawards.com/en_US/nominees/shows/200705141179150676307.html

No comments: